Weight Management, Lifestyle & Career Coaching - Company Message
RSS

Recent Posts

Ask and you will receive
What's gratitude got to do with it?
Take the focus off the food and manage the flow
Footlong Fever

Categories

Creating the life you want
Focus on what's really eating you
food reactions
weight management rituals & routines
powered by

My Blog

Ask and you will receive

So the formula to creating anything in our lives is:
1. Ask for what you want
2. Believe that you are receiving it and act as if
3. Be joyful and grateful in advance for the good that's on its way to you

Here's where I get stuck. What should I ask for? Am I asking for too much? Should I just ask for one thing at a time? Should I try and figure it out and not worry the Universe with my laundry list of desires?

When I was losing weight, I would have difficulty placing my orders in the restaurant in order to meet my needs. "Butter on the side, grilled not fried and please remove the bread basket" were all phrases I had to practice and rehearse until I became comfortable with them and they flowed trippingly off my tongue! Bob Proctor, a self-made millionaire and genius in how to create the life of one's dreams suggests a format for asking that is a sure winner and puts a smile on my face:

"I am so happy and so grateful now that (money) comes to me in increasing quantities on a continuous basis."

You can fill in the blank for whatever it is you want and personalize it a bit, but what

a wonderful way to cut through the indecision and just ask!

10 Comments to Ask and you will receive:

Comments RSS
Online Wetten Casino on Tuesday, August 12, 2014 7:52 PM
Ein Versprechen Garantie , und Sie auch . Es gibt zahlreiche Elemente zu sein wie angesehen Tipps, wie Sie Wette Gurus fast alle der geben Ihnen die gewuenschten Ergebnisse
Reply to comment

amerikanische Wettquoten on Wednesday, August 13, 2014 12:27 PM
Ein weiterer Vorteil Gewinn, um Wetten mit Las Vegas-Sportwetten ist die konnte das Innenseite Details das ist sicherlich ausgeliefert helfen , die helfen Ihnen, die besten die guenstigste Wetten. Es ist eigentlich ein weiterer trap das wird Ausloeser Sie big erhebliche Verluste und es ist nicht wert value das Gluecksspiel.
Reply to comment

ray ban caravan on Thursday, September 25, 2014 12:48 AM
What' Happening i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this I've found It absolutely useful and it has aided me out loads. I hope to contribute & assist other users like its helped me. Great job.
Reply to comment

cash advances on Friday, October 17, 2014 11:42 AM
Pick up the money information you would like to succeed. Investopedia's FREE Term of the Day helps you opt on up a superior understanding of all things cash connected with specialized and simple clarifications. Click here to begin making your fund accent with this on every day once day bulletin.
Reply to comment

telicando marafecco on Thursday, November 20, 2014 6:37 PM
In erster Linie basiert auf past Funktionalitaet , , wenn Sie Vermutung in den 49ern zu zaehlen gegen gegen die Rams, youre weitere wahrscheinlich bis Erwerb Ihre Wette telicando marafecco http://telicandomarafecco24.com telicando marafecco
Reply to comment

armani watches on Tuesday, January 06, 2015 1:56 PM
Hi my loved one! I want to say that this post is awesome, great written and come with approximately all vital infos. I�d like to see extra posts like this .
Reply to comment

Amy Frost on Friday, December 25, 2015 7:04 AM
I love your blog.. good colors & design. Performed you build this excellent website yourself? Plz solution returning as I’m planning to build my own, personal website and also want to recognize where by u received this specific by.!!!!
Reply to comment

Landrum on Sunday, February 07, 2016 4:35 PM
Fees may differ by company and length of time you will require it and some charge for mileage as well. They are many different kinds gifts that are offered for you to select from fnp. The job is exactly what would you get for him? http://www.nitttrbpl.ac.in/index.php/component/k2/itemlist/user/392332
Reply to comment

Nason on Monday, February 22, 2016 4:41 AM
Such-like small gaaming notebooks are incredibly rare to come across. Just look for popular trends and join the bandwagon. Loook for these and display them along with your popular brands for they will enhance your sales. http://www.everytrail.com/profile.php?user_id=3810021
Reply to comment

order best essays on Friday, March 16, 2018 3:25 AM
I have been working on the same ideas about losing weight and it has been really useful for the effective results. I was wondering to give more time to these types of things that are meant to be effecting.
Reply to comment