Weight Management, Lifestyle & Career Coaching - Company Message
RSS

Recent Posts

Ask and you will receive
What's gratitude got to do with it?
Take the focus off the food and manage the flow
Footlong Fever

Categories

Creating the life you want
Focus on what's really eating you
food reactions
weight management rituals & routines
powered by

My Blog

Footlong Fever

Hi I'm Rosemarie and you're invited to call it like you see it in this forum as it relates to food, feelings and fitness. Keep your comments clean and conscious and remember to share from the heart!

Subway's is one of my favorite fast food places to eat, but I am looking at the message behind the $5 footlong. Eat more right? Eat it even if you dont really want it because after all its a steal. Certainly if you're sharing it with someone else at $2.50 for lunch, it's a price that can't be beat, but if not... I calculated that the flatbread alone in a footlong was the equivalent of 6 slices of bread!!! if you're focused on the deal, you'll miss the opportunity to choose consciously and wisely. HMMMM. Who needs all that bread at one sitting anyway?

8 Comments to Footlong Fever:

Comments RSS
Liana on Friday, February 25, 2011 4:41 PM
The protions at every restaurant these days are over the top. I remember growing up, a 'normal' meal at McDonalds was a cheeseburger, a small fries and a small drink. Now this is the Happy Meal size, or children's portion. On the rare treat I do get myself McDonalds, I order myself the Happy Meal... enough food and a fun toy to boot! :)
Reply to comment

custom essay on Tuesday, April 30, 2013 6:24 AM
Before delving into its various genres, let’s begin with a basic definition of the essay.
Reply to comment

group tours china on Thursday, May 16, 2013 9:37 AM
I like what you guys are up also. Such intelligent work and reporting! Carry on the excellent works guys I incorporated you guys to my blogroll. I think it'll improve the value of my website :)
Reply to comment

travel to guilin china on Saturday, May 18, 2013 10:35 AM
F*ckin?awesome things here. I am very glad to see your article. Thanks so much and i am having a look forward to contact you. Will you kindly drop me a e-mail?
Reply to comment

madeforart on Thursday, May 23, 2013 7:02 PM
Hi there, simply turned into aware of your blog through Google, and found that it is truly informative. I am going to be careful for brussels. I will be grateful when you proceed this in future. A lot of folks will be benefited out of your writing. Cheers!
Reply to comment